Tomb Raider III without Healcrystals
To apply the fix (Steam, GOG and multi-patched game versions which don't need to use a CD), replace the original folders (Data & Cuts) with this one. Make a backup copy before replacing anything.
If you're using a CD version, you will need to create a new CD/image and replace the data on the disk. Again, please back up the original files before replacing anything.
Changes and fixes:
TOMB RAIDER III:
(OPTIONAL, THERE ARE 2 PACKAGES: 1 WITH CRYSTALS, 1 WITHOUT THEM) Removed every healing crystal from every level. Yeah, you heard me. Every. Single. Damn. Crystal. Try proper no-medipack runs now, dear PC players.
UPDATE 19/Jan/2015: Uploaded a new version, enjoy. It includes all the previous changes (1-15), as well as an added block in RX-Tech Mines and improved lighting in Coastal Village.
UPDATE 16/Jan/2015: And here's The Lost Artefact patch, too. Happy playing.
2. Imported Peter Connelly's unused boss fight track and enabled it ingame (Meteorite Cavern level) to make the fight more epic. And yes, I do have his permission. The original file is available here, on his official Soundcloud profile.
3. Added animations to RX-Tech Mines minecart track textures to match the experience of the Playstation version.
4. Fixed Lara's Nevada model. She no longer has a missing texture above her bum and no longer looks cut in half because of it.
5. Added the missing WAD for The Eye of Isis artefact to All Hallows level.
6. Added missing wall-mounted blade sound effects to All Hallows level.
7. Swapped the names of Ora Dagger and Element 115 artefacts with each other. They now have their correct names.
8. Resolved numerous instances of waterfall-flowing-upwards and water-flowing-against-the-current textures in Madubu Gorge.
9. Fixed 2 glitchy textures in Madubu Gorge.
10. Fixed the untextured wall in Temple of Puna, behind the 2nd boulder.
11. Fixed a waterfall-falling-upwards in Jungle.
12. Improved Lara's model: fixed missing nose textures.
13. Improved Lara's model: fixed the blue texture on her holstered right pistol in all India levels & cutscenes, and white texture in all Pacific levels & cutscenes.
14. Fixed a bug in Lara's Home which would make Lara grow a second head if flight hack is used. No more split personality, I'm afraid.
15. Fixed glitched textures behind a hut in Coastal Village and restored the original lighting.
16. Fixed a missing block in RX-Tech Mines.
TOMB RAIDER III THE LOST ARTEFACT:
1. Improved Lara's model: fixed missing nose textures.
2. Improved Lara's model: fixed blue textures on her holstered right pistol in Highland Fling and Shakespeare Cliff.
3. Replaced a rather ugly, black-wireframed gunflare texture in Lara's Home with the one used in all other TLA levels.
4. Fixed a bug in Lara's Home which would make Lara grow a second head if flight hack is used. And you thought only ROTR's Lara needed therapy!
1. Healing crystals may still be present if an old savegame or Stella's Site savegame is used. For best experience, please start an entirely new game, so that there are no crystals anywhere on the map.
=> Return to Modding <=