Croft Manor: Tidied (TR2 and TR3)
Croft Manor: Tidied is a mod for Tomb Raider II and III by SophieAyase. Full details below.
Update (28 March 2021): A new version is available with more additions and a "Lite" version included removing Winston only.
TOMB RAIDER II
Copy assault.tr2 to the data folder in your TR2 install folder (after backing up the original).
- Winston removed so he doesn't get in your way or follow you around
- Door to kitchen removed for quicker entrance to the manor
- Front door moved for easier exit from the manor after entering through the kitchen
- Door to treasure room removed and replaced with flares for immediate access
- Switch for above doors removed
- Door between kitchen and ballroom removed just to make it easier to get around
TOMB RAIDER III
Copy house.tr2 to the data folder in your TR3 install folder (after backing up the original).
- Winston removed
- Door to treasure room removed for immediate access
- Basement door removed for immediate access
- Movable crate in basement moved directly under ceiling hole for quicker access
- Door to racetrack removed for immediate access
- Switches/locks to above doors removed
- Door to end of assault course removed for quicker access to pistols
- Pistols moved out from crawlspace for quicker/easier access
- Added a quadbike outside the manor for fun
=> Return to Modding <=