Tomb Raider to Chronicles Patches and Mod Tools
Update: Now available for Tomb Raider to Tomb Raider Chronicles including all Gold versions (please refer to the download link for more details).
This unofficial patch for Tomb Raider II and Tomb Raider II Gold allows/adds :
- Real widescreen with the right aspect ratio and field of view.
- Adds full support for Xinput controllers (Xbox 360, Xbox One and similar controllers) with working triggers/dpad and cheats (optional).
- Easily management of mods/reskins with no need to copy and paste files all the time or overwrite the game's files.
- A new and very simple method to modify the game's textures that allows 32 bit textures in any resolution supported by the video card.
- Replacement of the original FMVs to get rid of those ridiculous scanlines.
- An option to show the inventory as an overlay over the paused game screen (similar to the other games).
Core-Design.com Special Mention :
Peixoto's tool is easy to use and allows you to mod easily and improve the classics (you'll find some great mods by users in Modding). Bravo !
=> Return to Tools <=