Tomb Raider II Golden Mask - Nightmare In Vegas
(Director's Cut - FAN Edition REMIX)
by Sunnyboiiii, Mokono and The Great Chi
In this new mod for Tomb Raider II Gold Sunnyboiiii revisits Mokono's and The Great Chi's versions of Nightmare in Vegas Beta mod. Both versions are available within the download.
He fixed some glitches, modified and added a lot of new elements to match the original concept of the level.
Update (7 November 2017):
- Winston, the butler's golden teapots have been redone and correctly rotated.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex's voice roar synced properly.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex textures has been correctly adjusted.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex moosehead textures has been correctly adjusted.
- Pick up items are now black and white in Mokono's version, except for the secrets.
- Van vehicle done correctly in black and white textures in Mokono's version.
- Winston, the butler done correctly in black and white textures in Mokono's version.
- King Kong is now changed to black and white textures in Mokono's version.
- Jailhouse Rock brawler model has been updated.
- Leopard skin jumpsuit updated in Mokono's version.
- Leopard skin jumpsuit updated in the Great Chi's version.
- Jailhouse Rock music re-edited, looped and updated with the guitar cue removed.
- The Great Chi's title screen font of "Nightmare In Vegas" is more neat looking now.
- Vegas Elvis goon model has been updated, now wears glasses and has bigger side burns.
- Robe belt, pants and slippers colours have been changed in the Great Chi's version.
- Phil Campbell interview about Nightmare in Vegas by GameTrailers added in extra folder, located inside "Screenshots of the Original Director's Cut".
- Extra folder with more bonus content has been updated and fixed.
Update (11 April 2017):
- The Great Chi's version of the book passport is reverted back to the original red book passport, on the title screen and inventory menu.
- Uzis and the normal Automatic Pistols are now available in the Great Chi's version, including Lara's hands size being adjusted while using them.
- Lara's pants, slippers in The Great Chi's version has been replaced with Mokono's meshes and textures.
- Lara's torso has been slightly changed near the waist area using Mokono's texture in The Great Chi's version.
- The Great Chi's textures for the leopard skin jumpsuit for Lara, is more goldish in colour now.
- The music has been changed in The Great Chi's version using the one from Mokono's version.
- The outdated remix version of Nightmare In Vegas for The Great Chi, including the original music, has been moved to the extra folder in a zip file.
- Extra folder with the bonus content has been updated and fixed.
Here are some screenshots (the black and white screenshots with a touch of gold being from the new version of Mokono's mod, and the more colored ones are from The Great Chi's version) :
If you download his mod you'll notice he has added quite a big list of extras as bonuses, such as new characters and animals replacing Winston for example.
Also he added some detailled info on how to install his mod (or extras) and everything you need to know about it in a well written ReadMe file.
=> Return to Modding <=