TRAOD Restoration Project
Using concepts inspired by both Core Design devs and lead writer Murti Schofield, Restoration tweaks and refines movement and combat, plus extras to enhance user experience. The story, too, saw revision: fleshing out the notebook, subtly altering levels, and adding unused voice lines to help players piece together the story in a natural way. The end result closely follows the direction and themes of the game as released - just polished.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Refined story elements and existing content, and corrected plot holes.
- Pickup balancing, particularly for health items. Provided greater reward for exploration.
- Utilization of cut content: can organically collect and use the iconic dual pistols, re-enabled enemies, restored voice lines, and more.
- Greater emphasis on environmental storytelling. Includes notebook tweaks, gameplay elements, etc.
- Various level enhancements: visual and gameplay fixes, revised interactivity, and subtle level alterations as needed to suit the project's scope.
TRAOD Restoration Project v1.3.1 Changelog:
- Made the sunglasses item usable.
- You can now toggle glasses on or off with the sunglasses item. This change will be stored on your save file, so the glasses won't reset when you quit the game.
- Rebalanced the new second form of Boaz included in 1.3.0 by toning down her health regeneration and reducing her maximum possible health.
- Various text fixes and adjustments.
Full Project Changelog: Release Changelog v1.3.1
Tomb Raider AoD - Restoration Project 1.3.1 Wearable Sunglasses Update:
** Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness - Definitive Edition and the TRAOD Restoration Project are a collaborative project. The Definitive Edition fully incorporates the latest version of the TRAOD Restoration Project. **
Simply copy & paste the data folder to your TRAOD installation folder. Readme file is also included in the download. If you don't install everything included in the download, there may be issues.
=> Return to Modding <=