Tomb Raider Mouse Helper
Tomb Raider Mouse Helper is a Windows utility for the first five Tomb Raider games (I, II, III, The Last Revelation and Chronicles) that runs in the background and provides mouse control in those games by converting mouse movements into keypresses. This allows you to move the mouse to turn left and right and, while holding the right mouse button, look all around. It also enables firing with the left button, drawing weapons with the middle button and using WASD to move as you would in a shooter.
* Move the mouse to turn left and right (also can be used to rotate menus).
* Press and hold the right mouse button to look around (without moving).
* Press the left mouse button to fire and grab ledges (also can be used to select from a menu).
* Press the middle mouse button to draw weapons.
* Press W and S to forward and backward, respectively.
* Press A and D to sidestep left and right, respectively.
Simply run TombRaiderMouseHelper.exe and then run the game.
(Optional) Create a shortcut that will run the helper and game together:
1. Click on the "Create shortcut" button on the helper's main window.
2. Drag and drop either the game's shortcut or its .exe file onto the next window.
(This will create a new shortcut that runs the helper, then the game, then exits the helper when the game exits)
The above sections are excerpted from the Readme. We suggest reading the entire Readme in the zip, since there's more information.
Osprey's dedicated project thread on tombraiderforums.
=> Return to Tools <=