Tomb Raider Forgotten Remnants
Tomb Raider Forgotten Remnants by Caesum is a two levels adventure with strong Angel of Darkness vibes. The medias below should be enough to convince you to download the game and discover it.
Update (02 May 2016) : The updated version 3 contains all the changes from the second version, but also:
- Brings back FLEP-exclusive features
- Fixes red flare lighting
- TEETH SPIKES behave more like in classic games
- Delays between animations are fixed. Lara's movement is more similar to TR1-3
- Climbing into crawlspace works like in TR5, so you don't need to push crouch button anymore
- Lara can grab pickups while being in crouch mode
- Jumping out of crawlspace works everywhere now
- 180' turning on monkeybars works much better now
- Lara's smooth shadow and different blending modes are back
- Shine sprite textures are different for inventory and ingame objects
Update (12 November 2015) : Version 2.0 is available. The newest version contains such changes like:
- FLEP-free executable, so no more problems with false-positives
- New waterfall and fire effects instead of FLEP-particles
- Fixed bugs from version 1.0
- New and improved static objects in the second level
- Small texture-detail changes in the second level
- Small gameplay changes in the second level
- More music and better camera sequences
So there were more of them! I thought the only hiding place of Lux Veritatis was Castle Kriegler. It seems though I was wrong - and one more shrine of this mysterious Templars offspring is hidden somewhere in Germany. Unfortunately, Eckhardt already found its location. Even though he is dead now, he could have already desecrated that place and stolen all secrets it once contained. Still, there is nothing left for me to do in Prague and I need to bounce back from that experience in Paris. And Egypt. Poor Werner, I will miss him.
It seems there is an excavation site runned by the Cabal at the border between Germany and Czech Republic. I will travel there immediately. Hopefully there is still something left to explore.
Teaser trailer :
Core-Design.com Special Mention :
Caesum did an amazing job on this two levels adventure with breathtaking environments and a strong storyline. Also if you love AOD you'll love this. A must to play !
=> Return to Games <=