Tomb Raider IV The Last Revelation HD
Tomb Raider IV HD by annl is a project to convert TRLE Lara models, weapons, and items into Tomb Raider IV - The Last Revelation.
The Mod Currently Includes:
- Horus-Goddess' Beautiful HD Lara Model.
- HD Items & Weapons from a range of TRLE designers.
- My own custom made logo.
- Altered script, that is made easier to understand for modern gamers.
- A modded script that enables a level select screen when you select 'Start New Game'.
What you need:
1. A (legally downloaded) working for HDD (Hard Disk Drive) version of Tomb Raider 4 - The Last Revelation.
2. The mod, of course!
For HDD Version:
1. Copy all the downloaded .tr4 files and uklogo.pak to the data folder where you installed your TR4 files.
2. Copy English.dat and Script.dat to the root folder.
3. Start up and Enjoy!
For Steam Version:
1. Buy Tomb Raider IV - The Last Revelation off Steam.
2. Download the modded main .tr4 files above.
3. Add the modded files to the game folder located in your ''Steam/steamapps/common'' folder.
4. Play the Game!
Currently Known Bugs and Glitches:
- Some minor non-game damaging glitches, such as some lighting effects that are slightly damaged and other things such as the window at the beginning of the title screen sequence is missing and the dangling cobwebs in the TOMB OF SETH are also gone, but NO wall, floor, ceiling or item textures are effected.
- For some unknown reason, inserting a TR Chronicles disc makes Tomb Raider 4 HD refuse to start up and inserting the original TR4 disc makes the original TR4 (w/o the mod) play instead of TR4: HD. This can be fixed however, by just making sure the discs or ANY disc for that matter is not in the main disc drive.
- Sometimes the game may minimise to the desktop during startup, I myself have experienced this on several occasions and I've found that quickly skipping the Eidos and Core FMV stops this from happening that one time.
- NEW! In The Tomb of Semerket in the room you slide into if you lose the Senet game, at the last puzzle to get the key to open the door to the large rope room, when Lara tries to push the block over the burners a invisible wall prevents Lara from pushing it through the small tunnel resulting in the puzzle being impossible to complete and not being able to get the key.
You can for now, download Paul Walton's Savegame Editor and add the item gained fron the puzzle to your inventory. Copy the save editor to your game folder first before using it though.
=> Return to Modding <=