Tomb Raider - The Angel of Darkness EXE Multi-Patcher
Source code available on GitHub
With this tool you'll be able to mod the game executable.
Tested with all versions of the game.
Update (9 June 2019):
- Added Heat Haze Effect fix: modifies the PC version's Heat Haze effect making it identical to the PS2 one. In this way the heat sources and the wind effect will appear more realistic. The Eckhardt's glove effect will now also be shown correctly. After enabling the mod copy the attached HeatEMBM.tga file in Data\effects folder. Overwrite the original file. Before you start playing, select "RT to screen size" under game graphics settings. In versions 39 and 42 the Heat Haze effect and Antialiasing are mutually exclusive. This is a limitation intrinsic to the game. This restriction is not present on versions 49 and 52.
- Added Always On Footprint advanced mod: by activating this mod Lara and Kurtis will leave footprints on any type of surface. Footprints will dissolve after about 16 seconds.
- Optimized the code of almost all the pre-existing mods: slight reductions in processing times and RAM consumption.
- Optimized the menus code: pages are now rendered about 3 times faster.
- Tomb Raider - The Angel of Darkness EXE Multi-Patcher becomes open source under the GNU General Public License v.3.0! The source code is available on GitHub at the following address: https://github.com/Nakamichi680/TRAODMP
- Readme (English and Italian)
- Comparison images
- Original and HD fonts
- HeatEMBM.tga sprite (for the Heat Haze Effect Fix)
Core-Design.com Special Mention :
Nakamichi680 created an amazingly useful and easy to use multi-patcher allowing you to enable some useful features. And it runs with all versions of the game including Sasho's patch!
=> Return to Modding <=