Tomb Raider - The Angel of Darkness EXE Multi-Patcher
With this tool you'll be able to mod the game executable.
Tested with all versions of the game.
Update (5 January 2019):
- Added High Quality Cubemap Reflections: adds animated environmental objects rendering, bump mapping and texture filtering (bilinear, trilinear or anisotropic) to reflections.
- Added Water Reflections Resolution: increases water surfaces reflections resolution.
- Added Rotating Gas Clouds Effect Fix: restores gas effect rotation which is present on PS2 but missing in the PC version.
- Added Rotating Pickup Item Icons: when an object is collected its icon will rotate as in Tomb Raider The Last Revelation and Tomb Raider Chronicles.
- Added Invert Look Camera Y-Axis: reverses the vertical axis in "Look" mode.
- Added Controls Mod: a collection of fixes for optimizing game inputs. Includes:
● Custom gamepad buttons mapping (3 presets). If your gamepad doesn't work with any of the 3 presets, please contact me and we'll work together to find a solution.
● 10% dead zone for left and right gamepad sticks to prevent unintentional movements.
● Mouse and keyboard separation: mouse movements will no longer affect character rotation.
● Removed hysteresis and increased mouse sensitivity.
● Remapped pause menu button from R3 to Start. In addition, you can now quit the pause menu at any time by pressing Start, in the same way as for the inventory.
● Remapped menu back button from Triangle to Circle.
● Added an exit key from the "security keypad" mode for the gamepad. To exit at any time press Jump. Previously the only way to quit the security keypad with the gamepad was by entering the correct code.
Soon after enabling Controls Mod it is recommended to select "Default" under game controller settings. If you don't have a gamepad or you don't plan to use it, this last step can be skipped and any of the 3 presets will work for you.
- Added Debug Menu Overlay advanced mod: by pressing the "F2" key you can activate the in-game debug menu, just like with the Pizza tool by PiZZADOX.
- Added Disable Fixed Cameras advanced mod: disables all fixed cameras.
- Added Disable Swim/Fly Camera Collisions advanced mod: when enabled, the game will ignore camera collisions with the surrounding environment while swimming or flying. This is a big advantage while using the fly cheat since the camera will stop penetrating Lara's body when she passes through objects and walls. However, as with every advanced mod, you'd better keep it off during regular gameplay as the lack of collisions during swimming can ruin the gaming experience.
- Added Photo Mode advanced mod: freely explore the game world during both gameplay and cutscenes. To turn on/off Photo Mode press "CTRL+F2". Photo Mode controls can be found at the dedicated Multi-Patcher page and at the Controls Mod demonstrative picture. Photo Mode is only available for TRAOD_P3 and TRAOD_P4 executables and it requires Controls Mod to be enabled. Works best when combined with the Unlimited Room Boundaries mod.
- Added the auto-center-on-screen function to the EXE Multi-Patcher window.
- Optimized Debug Mode and Unlimited Room Boundaries mods code.
- Small tweaks in menus rendering.
- Readme (English and Italian)
- Comparison images
- Original and HD fonts
Core-Design.com Special Mention :
Nakamichi680 created an amazingly useful and easy to use multi-patcher allowing you to enable some useful features. And it runs with all versions of the game including Sasho's patch!
=> Return to Modding <=